RSS

Categories

hunts
Veterans Invitational
powered by

My Blog

2017 Veterans Invitational

We're looking forward to the 2017 Veterans Invitational!   Come join us on Sunday, September 10, 2017 at The Course at Pettys Park!  This is our major fundraiser and is how PCS Chariot OA is able to provide the various activities throughout the year that we do!

Unable to attend the Veterans Invitational but want to help out?  We are seeking individual and corporate sponsorships, hole prizes, goodie bag items, silent auction items, and cash donations!  Contact Karen Smith 970-768-7067 if you would like to provide any of these items.

7 Comments to 2017 Veterans Invitational:

Comments RSS
uk.bestessays on Tuesday, September 04, 2018 3:14 AM
Veterans Invitational was a baseball game competition that was happen in this city of this year I love to attend this event. I love to play baseball I attend the entire event I also got passes of this match and go there for watch this it was just outstanding match.
Reply to comment

editing resumes online on Monday, September 24, 2018 12:58 PM
I am not a veteran. This post is not for me but that's totally fine I guess.
Reply to comment

Anonymous on Friday, December 21, 2018 2:15 AM
d
Reply to comment

Anonymous on Tuesday, February 26, 2019 6:22 PM
Reply to comment

boom essays on Tuesday, February 26, 2019 6:29 PM
Those considered veterans surely feel overwhelmed upon knowing that there is an event dedicated only for them. These people are the ones that should really be showed kindness and appreciation because they truly deserve the attention that we are about to give them. I am so excited to know that there are some people who are actually organizing some events such as this. I am so grateful as well to these people because they are able to somehow be an instruments to make these veterans feel happy. I am praying for the upcoming events to become successful.
Reply to comment

repliche hublot orologi on Monday, April 01, 2019 12:09 PM
Thanks a million friend.
Reply to comment

Certus Trading Reviews on Friday, November 15, 2019 1:45 AM
Another option for investors is an online trading course called Certus Trading Reviews.
Reply to comment