RSS

Categories

hunts
Veterans Invitational
powered by

My Blog

2017 Veterans Invitational

We're looking forward to the 2017 Veterans Invitational!   Come join us on Sunday, September 10, 2017 at The Course at Pettys Park!  This is our major fundraiser and is how PCS Chariot OA is able to provide the various activities throughout the year that we do!

Unable to attend the Veterans Invitational but want to help out?  We are seeking individual and corporate sponsorships, hole prizes, goodie bag items, silent auction items, and cash donations!  Contact Karen Smith 970-768-7067 if you would like to provide any of these items.

21 Comments to 2017 Veterans Invitational:

Comments RSS
uk.bestessays on Tuesday, September 4, 2018 3:14 AM
Veterans Invitational was a baseball game competition that was happen in this city of this year I love to attend this event. I love to play baseball I attend the entire event I also got passes of this match and go there for watch this it was just outstanding match.

editing resumes online on Monday, September 24, 2018 12:58 PM
I am not a veteran. This post is not for me but that's totally fine I guess.

Anonymous on Friday, December 21, 2018 2:15 AM
d

Anonymous on Tuesday, February 26, 2019 6:22 PM

boom essays on Tuesday, February 26, 2019 6:29 PM
Those considered veterans surely feel overwhelmed upon knowing that there is an event dedicated only for them. These people are the ones that should really be showed kindness and appreciation because they truly deserve the attention that we are about to give them. I am so excited to know that there are some people who are actually organizing some events such as this. I am so grateful as well to these people because they are able to somehow be an instruments to make these veterans feel happy. I am praying for the upcoming events to become successful.

repliche hublot orologi on Monday, April 1, 2019 12:09 PM
Thanks a million friend.

Certus Trading Reviews on Friday, November 15, 2019 1:45 AM
Another option for investors is an online trading course called Certus Trading Reviews.

Google on Friday, December 20, 2019 6:36 AM
I am glad to read this article.

Pictaram on Friday, December 20, 2019 11:05 PM
If you set out to make me think today; mission accomplished! I really like your writing style and how you express your ideas. Thank you. Pictaram and the other pages describe themselves as 'Online Instagram Posts viewer', which operates through the Instagram API.

xbox live gold codes generator free on Friday, January 31, 2020 6:06 AM
The possibility to play free Xbox Live is absolutely amazing, because the games in this phase were made especially fun and energetic. Something you definitely appreciate.

Thanks for the post.

Funny Wifi Names on Tuesday, March 17, 2020 4:02 PM
What's incorrect with making use of somebody else's net link to surf the internet? Just the possibility of attaching to a WiFi network that has been deliberately configured by a cybercriminal to draw in unsuspecting users with the intention of taking their exclusive details, such as passwords and also bank card numbers.

Eyal Nachum on Wednesday, March 18, 2020 10:01 AM
Eyal Nachum is a fintech guru and a director at Bruc Bond. Eyal is the architect of the software that SMEs use to do cross-border payments.

Eyal Nachum on Wednesday, March 18, 2020 10:47 AM

Eyal Nachum on Friday, March 20, 2020 11:50 AM
Dr. Eyal Nachum is a senior cardiologist working in Heart Transplantation Unit, Sheba Medical Center, Ramat Gan, Israel.

Eyal Nachum on Friday, March 20, 2020 1:56 PM

Sophia on Friday, May 29, 2020 2:10 AM
Your post was good and the information that you giving in your post, that was really cool. I like it very much. Thanks for posting this great information with us. Please share more information and I will bookmark to my blog. Cheap rubber matting

Demolition Consultation Services Near Me on Wednesday, June 3, 2020 4:58 PM
Carolina Demolition Services provides complete demolition services after property damage and during reconstruction. We handle demolition projects after fire or water damage has occurred and during structural remodels and additions.

Nike Shoes on Thursday, June 11, 2020 4:02 AM

Best Sublimation Printers on Thursday, June 18, 2020 8:51 AM
Best Sublimation Printers;You're so awesome! I don't think I've read through a single thing like that before. So great to discover someone with unique thoughts on this topic. Seriously.. thanks for starting this up. This website is one thing that is needed on the internet, someone with a bit of originality!

cheap plasma cutter reviews on Wednesday, June 24, 2020 10:54 PM
https://plasmacutterinsider.com/cheap-plasma-cutter/;Howdy! This post couldn’t be written much better! Going through this article reminds me of my previous roommate! He continually kept talking about this. I'll send this information to him. Fairly certain he'll have a good read. Many thanks for sharing!